Exhibition all up and ready to go. Print came out beautifully (thanks to Digital Arte), the frame I had ordered on line nearly didn’t arrive as the courier couldn’t find our studio (same old story…. but left instructions to ring, to no avail). I ended up having to pick it up myself from Vauxhall on Saturday, got it back to studio to find it had been damaged (mainly due to insufficient packing – grrr!!), but managed to get it to a useable state with a bit of polyfiller and paint. Set it up on Monday without too much difficulty (and help from Chris to put up the big one)and now Private View tonight….